Thursday 13 June 2013

A Girl Can Never Have Enough Fleece.

 
You know what it's like you're surrounded by fleece of various breeds but one catches your eye that you've not tried before. So what's a girl supposed to do, you guessed it, buy some. What caught my eye while browsing the internet was lovely Gotland fleece from Pedwardine Gotlands in Lincolnshire.
So I contacted the lovely Amanda who was busy shearing and sorting fleece for orders she already had, luckily she had enough to go round.
 
When it arrived I had to get started right away. So washed and dried spinning began. It is a beautiful steely grey colour and is lovely to spin.
I've spun to singles so now I'm going to ply them.
I'll post that at a later date.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for visiting.
JL 

No comments:

Post a Comment